Tuesday, October 04, 2005

2 weeks in Torino

Only 2 more days for the course to end. Average of sleeping hours: 2. (the night when I slept some amazing 5 hours had to compensate something).

Academic part: visits to Lavazza coffee factory, Martini factory, other coffees roasting places, some days where I have 3 degustations of wines in different places. Tastings of food and wine. Going to extremely expensive restaurants (eheh, the course is for free), apperittivi in the most luxurious bars of Torino (yesterday I was side by side with Trezeguet, yep, the one from Juventus). Then we have the leisure part.... endless parties, everyday (that explain why only 2 hours of sleep per day) of the most crazy you can imagine. Example, last friday the organizers asked us to dress up for the "Toga Party", everybody in minor clothes, like we were in Ancient Roman times. Then, without notice, they take us to the most fancy Club in Torino.... where obviously we were more than the centre of attentions... just saying that we were a bit out of context is not enough! At least the drinks were for free!

The people I've been meeting are of the most fantastic I could ever imagine! They're great, I've met wonderful people, made friends that I'm sure are the kind to last... well... it's beautiful!

I'm just in love with life!

Small detail: I keep waking up most of the times still quite drunk... what a healthy life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home