Friday, January 22, 2010

Wild is the Place



Someone understands how kids feel.

I don't know who did it best, if Jonze or the guy who wrote the book (Maurice Sendak, which I haven't read, by the way). This film kinda shows how part of my childhood was, though I didn't make iglos... but I had a secret hideout under my bed, a place only I knew about (so I thought). Looking back at it, I still wonder how I could fit in such a small space. I used to run away too... eheh... amazing how good it felt to run away and know that others (my parents mainly) cared. Nowadays if I'd run away, my friends would just think I'm crazy, wouldn't care so much. So, I guess I just run away from everyone, in some other way.

Wild is the way. This movie, together with "Into The Wild"... mmmm... definetely cities are still far from recreating the amazing places that exist around there. Wild is the place!

1 Comments:

Blogger gmo said...

Não conhecia, mas só pela musica do trailer, fiquei com vontade de ver!

16/2/10 10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home