Sunday, October 09, 2005

London in review

I'm already in London.... missing a lot the "beautiful people" I met in Torino... a fantastic group, people always high with happiness, willing to have fun and with whom I spent some of the best moments one can have. Ahhhh.... anyway, I recomend to everyone to put themselfs going around, the payback is the best! I wanna see everyone again!!!!

Well, more down to earth, here in London the extrem spirit of the Summer Course keeps on going. I came and met with some friends who don't let me rest. After some beers with my previous supervisor (that left me walking a little sideways), I'm going to another pub to meet some other group of friends, and after to some private party of somebody that I still don't know who is. Come back to the student halls to smoke some shisha (or nargile, for the knowers) and some chilling out with nice music. Since I don't have much time to be here, I can't sleep much, and waking up early leaves me in the same "zombie" condition that I still bring from Torino (I had only one night of 7.30 hours sleep after the course, the rest has been 5, 4 little hours). Yesterday the party was softer, inauguration of Teresa's, Fred's and Nuno's new place, in Pimlico, but that still ended up around 3.30 with a guitar and some out of tune voices.

Next Tuesday, 11th, I'm heading for Barcelona... I'm going to see the sea again :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home