Saturday, October 15, 2005

Traveller

Traveller...

I've been called that many times. It's strange since I'm used to read books about real travellers, people that dive into adventure. Never took the effort of thinking about myself.
It's funny how things start to seem smaller, how in a couple of hours I can be really far away, meeting friends. I've just been through 2 amazing weeks, I met great people and now here I am, in an airplane, ready to do something like 1000 km to see other friends.
Europe is already a small place for me. It sounds a bit too proud, but it's the same feeling I have when I go to a new place, like a new school, where I don't know anyone. In the beginning I feel overwhelmed by the amount of new people I meet, the size of the school and then slowly things start to become normal, familiar and I feel totally comfortable in that place, so much I start to considerate it mine, and me a part of it. Europe's becoming familiar to me, specially due to the friends I have and I've making everywhere.

I think it's time to slow down. Maybe, try to become part of something else...

07.10.2005

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh doidivanas (eh crazyman) como vai isso (how is it going)? Aqui a vida vai do jeito que Deus quer (here life´s going as God wants)! O curso de Valladolid foi mt fixe...mas acredito que o de Turim não tenha ficado nada atrás (the Valladolid course was great...but I believe in Turin it was not worst ;)). Barcelona power?
Um grande abração (A big huge hug)

P.S. - Espero aparecer ai um dia destes...estás a pensar ficar ai por quanto tempo (For how long will this adventura last)?

17/10/05 8:48 PM  
Blogger Nuno said...

Tas a vontade! Pelo menos por um ano!

Eu depois mando mail ;)

18/10/05 12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home