Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Settling down...

Eia beautiful people!

From this moment on I'm oficially "O Maior" (portuguese for something like "the best"). After 5 days in Barcelona I get called for an interview for a place in an irish pub. After some chat I say that I have no bar experience, but that I'm a good learner. Some more talk and she says (she is the manager) that they (they are the bosses) are going to open a new bar, something very poshy, trendy, a lounge bar with an expensive restaurant upstairs, a live DJ all the time and that after 23 turns into bar/club, and that she might put me in the bar of that place. Uau!
Well, next day, trial day. I guess I got along! The place is only opening Thursday, for now is just experimenting. The rest of the staff.... well... they all seem like a bunch of models! The girls... amazing! (don't worry, you all are still my beautiful people :) All of them have previous experience, they know what they're doing... me... I wonder how the fuck I was chosen for this place!? But, I feel great! Pays well, it's an incredible job and I just arrived.

Ahhh... live's good. Sometimes it sucks... others... :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doido! Estou orgulhoso de ti...e a invejar-te ao máximo, pois claro!!! ;) Grande abraço!!! :D

18/10/05 1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home