Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Barcelona...

It's almost November and I walk around in the streets with my sunglasses on, wearing only a t-shirt.

It's seems just like my home town, only no waves... but as for the style, it's full of it.

Full of people. Full of life. Loads of restaurants, tapas bars, coffee shops, stylish clothes shops everywhere. At the moment I'm staying in Borne (La Ribera) the perfect place to go shopping. Filled with different little shops each one with a perfect front window design, betting not in much quantity but in quality and taste.

In the morning I open the window and hear the acordion player entertaining the tourists. If there was a cannal in front I could be in Venice, regarding that. Just walking around in the streets is a pleasure with all the things happening around. Today I was just walking down when I see a blonde guy holding a paiting (probably made by him) when a couple with a scooter passes by (yep, they drive them on the sidewalks...). They stop, check the paiting, and the blonde guy asks them to see it better (and probably other paitings) with more calm in his shop around the corner... making business just like this... Life is taken easy around here. There's always time for everything and always will to do something. People here don't stay at home in the evenings, they go out, even if it's just for a stroll.

Barcelona... what a city!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home