Monday, October 24, 2005

I have a mansion

YEAHH!!!!

Just to tell you again... I'm the best! Don't think that I'm being too pretentious, I'm really the best. Yuup... the best!

I'm like jumping Jack Flash happy, walking with the biggest smile on the streets, hands in my pockets, whistling, humming, singing, happy, happy, happy.
Let's check it: I've found a great job (I already wrote about that) and now I found a great place! In Borne (La Ribera), the fancy place, like a downtown full of style, best shops, designer's shops, the best small bars and tapas restaurants, small beautiful streets. In some words, if you'd come to Barcelona and you're not a typical tourist and you're just looking for style and good life quality you'd come to Borne. Like in Footprint's Barcelona guide says: "Passeig del Born, once a theatre for medieval jousting tournaments and carnivals, nowadays the fiesta continues at the string of ultra-trendy bars and clubs that line the street of Passeig del Born. Beggining at the side entrance of the churche of Santa Maria del Mar [the street of my place] this is one of the hippest neighbourds of Barcelona, known simple as 'El Born', the narrow streets which splinter of the Passeig are packed with slicked with tapas bars, restaurants and stylish interior design and fashion shops" Oh, and by the way, the place is huge!!!

Well, I'm sharing it with cool people (we're 3), one them a windsurfer. How cool is that? My wetsuit is already coming on it's way here :)

Beautiful people!!!! Start with your bookings, the people from here are totally ok with bringing friends and sooooo... I can have visits! Within some common sense, of course... (summer course?)

See ya around!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wegewrgerg

2/11/05 8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home