Friday, December 02, 2005

Smoked Out!

Back from the ashes! The bar is consuming me...

After all this time not telling any news, I decided that it's time for some. And what a time! Just came from the dEUS concert in Sala Apolo. Small place, huge crowd, made this event be one of the best I've ever seen. The band was just amazing, the music unbelivebly good (ok, it helps being a fan :), but the atmosphere... uau! It's just like those moments where the music speaks for itself, the simple lights showing just a shadow of Tom Barman, the strobes getting the mood more and more crazy. dEUS rocked in Barcelona!

Apart from that, I've not been writing because I'm a little off society life... I work when people are having fun and do my normal living when everyone's else is working. At least I cannot complain when I'm working, it's great! That plus having a lot of things to do in this city make me be a bit away from the PC.

Another thing... I'm getting a bit annoied with these spanish people...! Tonight just met a catalan girl who was very surprised (and bothered) when she got to know that I didn't come to Barcelona to learn spanish. When I told her I just come here to have fun, she was like: "what, you didn't come to Barcelona to learn spanish?! Why??" Humpf... that's why they're soooo humble!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home