Tuesday, December 06, 2005

How to make magic with a leather jacket in a fashionable Club

There's a club around here, on top of the posh Tibidabo hill, called Danzatoria. Very trendy, full of style, beautiful people.

Well, me, in ecstasy with what I was seeing when I arrived, left my leather jacket on a bench and went having fun. Big mistake!! How could I've been so stupid?! I went back to my jacket half an hour later... no more jacket. Approached the bartender asking if he'd seen something. No. Told him the story, he wanted to help and went to ask the doorman, leaving the bar with no one taking care of it for more than 2 minutes... very strange, because it's something that you never do, leaving the bar unattended. Lucky him that I was too upset to even remember of stealing some bottles. He came back, same news, but told me to stay until the place closed and then, when everyone was gone, it would be easier to search for the jacket. It could be fallen somewhere... yeah, of course...! It was everything very weird.

The thing is that I didn't stop searching for it, asking everyone from the several bars in Danzatoria, the wardrobe, and nothing. Frustrated, without being able to have fun, I just chilled out for a bit cursing myself for having been so dumb. Making the story shorter, when the place closed I left myself stay until the end, the security guys wanted to shove me off and I told them that I wouldn't go until I searched everywhere for my jacket. Another security comes, same talk. Pulls from his micro and calls another gorilla, this one asks me "what's your problem?", I explain. He comes back holding a leather jacket (mine) "is this the one?", I answer "yep", he gives it to me and I go away with a huge smile on my face. He didn't even asked how the jacket looked like before handing it over to me. Moral of the story, the bouncers stole my jacket and were trying to shove me off without much noise (they were always saying that Barcelona is a place with lots of scams and burglars), the guy from the bar knew this and gave me the "tip" of staying until the end. Because he didn't want to get in trouble with the staff from the place he didn't tell me the truth.

Magic, magic, magic!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home